I have decided, after almost 20 years of a having a distinct preference for dour wardrobe choices, that it is time for some bright.
So, I bought these Holy Hot Damn hot pink pants at the Gap yesterday for $5. Bestie Shannon of Chubby Fashion and I went for a sushi ladydate this afternoon and we practiced my best “fashion blogger poses” for awhile in the sunshine.
Consider these hot pink pants the first shots fired in a fashion revolution. No longer will I be held prisoner by my assumptions that because I have thunder thighs I can’t wear anything but black or denim on the lower half of me.
My ass is jamming. Like Janet Jackson in the Rhythm Nation. AND IT MUST BE SEEN!
But seriously, I’m tired of boring pants. These are statement pants. I love statement pants.
- blmy likes this
- almostcandidbmd likes this
- beautyofthesoft likes this
- boldstylediary likes this
- queeenbiancadelrio likes this
- belgumbo reblogged this from whorunstheworldbiggirls
- whorunstheworldbiggirls reblogged this from rushintoher
- vagina-saurus-rex likes this
- rushintoher reblogged this from justmakeitstop
- rosslikeaboss reblogged this from justmakeitstop
- shesroyalty likes this
- fattastic-and-finally-happy likes this
- spacebattleshipyamato likes this
- teaclocks likes this
- heronsnest likes this
- glitchyjaney likes this
- fatfeistyandfashionable reblogged this from justmakeitstop and added:
- 12341134 reblogged this from justmakeitstop
- justmakeitstop posted this